Sampling Human is on a mission to elevate personalized medicine beyond genetics by coupling health-related decisions to their effects at the single-cell level.
We’re looking to strengthen our executive team with a determined and meticulous leader that will lead strategic partnerships and customer engagement to commercialize breakthrough life science tools and single cell diagnostic kits from the company’s proprietary platform technology.
This role is a career-defining leadership opportunity at the inflection point of the company and the single cell field. The right candidate will embrace the challenge of transforming the paradigm of single cell measurement and the use of single cell biomarkers in the real world.
- Work closely with Sampling Human leadership team to develop and validate strategy and business models and plans across key market segments, products, and applications
- Identify, negotiate, and execute strategic partnerships along the value chain (customers, distributors, diagnostic and pharmaceutical companies, suppliers, etc.) to accelerate new product commercialization and business growth
- Through internal and external networking, attending scientific sessions, monitoring of pipelines, news, and VCs, and industry leaders, identify partnership or strategic opportunities
- Lead, facilitate and support ongoing relationships with strategic partners to leverage complementary capabilities, ensure success and maximize value to Sampling Human
- Develop and execute Sales and Marketing strategy and plans for key market segments, products, and applications
- Design, build and lead Sampling Human Commercial team combining internal resources and channel partners
- Define and deliver top-line commercial/revenue/growth metrics for the business
Experience, Skills, Attributes
- BS in a scientific discipline; MS, PhD, and/or MBA highly desired
- ≥10 years industry experience is required, ideally covering all aspects of business development (sales, partnerships, marketing, etc.)
- ≥3 years of team leadership experience in biotech, life science, medical device, or related sector
- Successful track record of closing 1st-in-kind deals and independently managing teams and programs/projects
- Experience of successfully taking breakthrough new products from concept to commercialization
- Exceptional interpersonal, networking and communications skills ideally with a strong network of established industry contacts
- Adaptable, self-motivated, and innovative business builder that is excited to establish strategic partnerships, build teams and grow new businesses to change an industry
- Competitive salary and options with the industry – Actual salaries will vary and may be above or below the range based on factors including but not limited to experience and performance.
- Customary employee benefits.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
- Be part of the change for a better world
Work Environment/Physical Demands
This position involves working primarily in an office performing ad-hoc administrative tasks on a regular basis. As such this position requires the ability to stand or sit at the bench, the use of computers and standard office equipment, and the capability of lifting 15-20 pounds. The position requires analytical skills, attention to detail, and excellent time management, as well as communication with other team members.
About Sampling Human
Sampling Human, Inc. is a life science tools company developing novel technologies that go well beyond performance limits of flow cytometry to democratize high-throughput cell assays and liquid biopsies. The Company has developed a method of harnessing living cells to analyze other cells. Sampling’s novel platform Diagnostics-On-Target is a next generation single cell technology characterized by unparalleled sensitivity and cost effectivity and commercialized through a portfolio of reagent kits sold for uses in research as well as personalized medicine.